a blog about american girl dolls by skye, a whovian {google it} and potterphile that loves cheesecake. how simple can it get?

Pages

November 12, 2011

Christmas Movie in the process!

Hello, people! It's Skye here, and I have an epical update! A Christmas movie is in the process! It's inspired by Eloise in the Plaza/Eloise at Christmastime, which are two of the most wonderful movies on earth. Eloise is so cute! Oh, and expect Olivia playing multiple characters (probably three or four.. XD), lots of Christmas music, and pink Christmas trees.  Hopefully, I can get Domo to bring her doll, Julie. I'm thinking maybe a SUPER-LONG video, maybe twenty minutes tops, separated into multiple parts, and 100% stopmotion. Maybe four parts? I don't think it;s ever happened in AGTube, so I'll be sure to keep an open mind. :)

No comments: